Whale Route Full Day Tour
Enjoy a scenic coastal drive and experience the majextic beauty of the Southern Right Whales basking in the warm waters off the Hermanus coastline.
Minimum 2 passengers.
- Depart: 08h00 - 09:00
- Return: 17h30
- Gordon's Bay, Pringle Bay & Betty's Bay
- The Harold Porter Botanical Gardens
- Drive through Hamilton Russell Wine Estate (except Sundays)
- Scenic views from Rotary Drive
- Fernkloof Nature Reserve
- Picturesque seaside village of Hermanus
- Land-based whale watching
- Elgin farming region
- Sir Lowry's Pass
Price: R680 per person
|PRIVATE TOURS (PER PERSON)|
What are Private Tours?
- You have the exclusive services of a guide and a vehicle at your disposal for the duration of your tour. In consultation with Klein Collection's travel consultant, you can plan an unforgettable touring experience of Cape Town and surrounds.
Collection and drop-off from your suite or villa around Cape Town, registered tour guide, transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, entrance fee to Harold Porter Botanical Garden.
Lunch and boat trip. Surcharges may apply to collection and drop-off points outside of Cape Town.
- "Our third trip... excellent... out of this world" (Kerr)
- "Tour was excellent and our guide was very informative and helpful - highly recommended" (Wilson)