City of Cape Town Half Day Tour
Join us for a morning or afternoon orientation tour of the Mother City as we venture through historical streets and explore the hidden corners of Cape Town, the so-called Mother City. This tour includes an optional visit to the very top of by means of cable car, or in the event of unpleasant weather, Table View, for a 'postcard' view of Table Mountain.
Minimum 2 passengers.
- Depart: 08h00 - 09:00
- Return: ±12h30
- Depart: 13h00 - 14:00
- Return: ±17h30
- South African Museum & Company Gardens
- Parliament buildings
- City Hall and the Castle of Good Hope
- Malay Quarter / Bo-Kaap
- Green Market Square
- Signal Hill
- Camps Bay beach & Clifton beach
- Short Diamond factory tour (optional)
- Visit above highlights & Table Mountain (cable car fee not included & weather permitting)
- Visit above highlights & Table View for a "postcard" view of Table Mountain.
Price: R350 (per person)
|PRIVATE TOURS (PER PERSON)|
What are Private Tours?
- You have the exclusive services of a guide and a vehicle at your disposal for the duration of your tour. In consultation with Klein Collection's travel consultant, you can plan an unforgettable touring experience of Cape Town and surrounds.
- Registered tourist guide, transport in air-conditioned vehicle, and entrance fees to the South African Museum.
- Cable car trip up Table Mountain & lunch. Surcharges may apply to collection and drop-off points outside of Cape Town.
- "The history, the people â€“ what a tour!" (Casutto)
- "Superb, educational and delightful" (Duvall)
- "Very informative and friendly tour - will recommend to others" 10/08/09 (Casserly P., Florida)
- "Very nice and interesting tour of Cape Town. Thanks a lot for the quality of service." 10/08/09 (Matthieu L., France)
- "Very educational, very enjoyable – thank you" (Clarke)
- "A great overview of the city" (Scott)
- "A great introduction to your city" (Henry)
- "Very good informative tour and intro to Cape Town" (Ryan G,UK)
- "[The guide] was very entertaining. I enjoyed the history and comments of South Africa" 10/08/09 (Nilsson S, Sweden)