Cape Peninsula Half Day Tour
When visiting Cape Town, embarking on a day tour of Cape Point and the Peninsula is a 'must do'. The cape peninsula tour is one of the most breathtaking day tours one can undertake when in Cape Town. The tour starts in Cape Town city centre and the Cape Waterfront. From there one travels along the Atlantic seaboard taking in some of the magnificent cape beaches. This fully guided experience allows one not only to take in the scenic beauty, but be entertained by fascinating stories and interesting facts relating to Cape Town and its peninsula.
This is definitely one of the most popular day tours in the Cape and it's not difficult to understand why. Who does not want to visit the historically infamous Cape of Good Hope, or the mythical meeting point of the Atlantic and Indian oceans at the tip of Africa? Cape Point sometimes seems to be a meeting place for all the tour operators. Their busses fill the parking lot while their visitors are taking in the wonders offered by this wonderous place commonly known as the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve.
(Sean Higgins – travel writer)
Minimum 2 passengers.
- Depart: 08h00 - 09:00
- Return: ±12h30
- Depart: 13h00 - 14:00
- Return: ±17h30
Experience the rugged coastlines and unspoilt beauty as you wind your way along the shares of the Cape Peninsula to the mythical meeting place of two great oceans.
- Clifton & Camps Bay
- Twelve Apostles
- Hout Bay
- Chapman's Peak Drive
- Ostrich viewing
- Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Cape Point
- False Bay
- Penguin Colony (optional)
- Simon's Town
Visit above highlights & Table Mountain (cable car fee not included & weather permitting)
Visit above highlights & Table View for a 'postcard' view of Table Mountain
Price: R490 (per person)
|PRIVATE TOURS (PER PERSON)|
What are Private Tours?
- You have the exclusive services of a guide and a vehicle at your disposal for the duration of your tour. In consultation with Klein Collection's travel consultant, you can plan an unforgettable touring experience of Cape Town and surrounds.
- Collection and drop-off from your suite or villa around Cape Town and entrance fees.
- Lunch and fees to optional visits (e.g. cable car fee). Surcharges may apply to collection and drop-off points outside of Cape Town.
- "An excellent tour â€“ one of the best guides we ever had so far" 11/09/09 (Alberola, L., Spain)
- "Fantastic day, fantastic places, fantastic country" 12/08/09 (Bayliss. C., UK)
- "Excellent tour with an excellent tour guide – very pleasant day and useful selection of interesting places" 12/08/09 (Jakub,R.)
- "Very good background information, excellent knowledge of the driver – all very much interesting" 13/08/09 (Lingg, E.)
- "A thoroughly enjoyable day, which gave us great insight into the area (Morrison)
- "We loved this tour!" (Prohaska)