Township Half Day Tour
From District six where forced removal changed the lives of many people to informal settlements where cultural traditions and shebeens add to the rich culture of township life.
Minimum 2 passengers.
- Depart: 08h00 - 09:00
- Return: ±12h30
- Depart: 13h00 - 14:00
- Return: ±17h30
- District Six, District Six Museum (closed on Sundays)
- Langa (oldest formal township)
- Community school / creche
- Shebeen (option to taste traditional beer)
- Khayelitsha (largest township)
- Meet township entrepreneurs
- Charismatic church service
Price: R350 per person
|PRIVATE TOURS (PER PERSON)|
What are Private Tours?
- You have the exclusive services of a guide and a vehicle at your disposal for the duration of your tour. In consultation with Klein Collection's travel consultant, you can plan an unforgettable touring experience of Cape Town and surrounds.
- Collection and drop-off from your suite or villa around Cape Town, registered tour guide, transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, welcome drinks and dinner and entrance fees.
- Lunch and fees to optional visits. Surcharges may apply to collection and drop-off points outside of Cape Town.
- "An excellent tour - one of the best guides we ever had so far." 11/09/2009 (Alberola, L., Spain)
- "Fantastic day, fantastic places, fantastic country." 12/08/2009 (Bayliss, C., UK)
- "Excellent tour with an excellent tour guide... very pleasant day and useful selection of interesting places." 12/08/2009 (Jakub, R.)
- "Very good background information, excellent knowledge of the driver... all very much interesting." 13/08/2009 (Lingg, E.)
- "A thoroughly enjoyable day which gave us great insight into the area." (Morrison)
- "We loved this tour!" (Prohaska)