TERMS & CONDITIONS
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
1. "Klein Collection" means Klein Hospitality and Tourism Services CC, a close corporation, registered in terms of the laws of South Africa and having registration number 2010/039689/23.
All and any business, in connection with the Services and the Supplier, is undertaken and provided in accordance with these Standard Terms and Conditions of Contract. Klein Collection reserves the right to change it's Terms and Conditions and the Client's/Your continued access of the Klein Collection Website will constitute your acceptance of any changes to the Terms and ConditionsBack to Top
1. Select visuals on Klein Collection are courtesy of third parties.
In accordance with these Terms and Conditions, Klein Collection acts as agent only for and on behalf of the Client/You in procuring the Services of the Supplier. As such, Klein Collection shall, under no circumstances, be liable for the acts and omissions, loss, damage, accident, delay, errors, misrepresentations, breaches, negligence, or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages, or expenses, resulting there from caused by any of the Supplier or the Client/You. The Supplier is responsible for the delivery of their service to the relevant Client/You on the specified date and will be liable if such Supplier fails to meet its obligations. Klein Collection may recover any loss, damage or additional expenditure incurred due to the failure of the Supplier to supply the relevant Services.Back to Top
1. Cancellations of confirmed itineraries may only take place according to the procedure outlined in this clause. All requests for cancellations shall be made via the channels provided by Klein Collection and shall only be effective on the date of actual receipt by Klein Collection.
1. Your acceptance of a confirmed Itinerary and any vouchers or tickets and/or You utilising the services comprising any Klein Collection itinerary, tour or package will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the Suppliers' Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions of Klein Collection including any booking fees will also be applicable and You will be liable on the terms provided for herein.
1. Klein Collection has the right at any time, and in its sole discretion, to amend or cancel any Itinerary in the event of the services or any part thereof rendered impossible, illegal or inadvisable due to force majeure, the definition of which including war, strike, civil strife, riot, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, governmental interference or any other external circumstances beyond Klein Collection's control.
1. The Client/You will be responsible for arranging and effecting adequate travel and medical insurance cover in order to cover yourself, your dependants and/or traveling companions for the duration of the booking for which the Client/You have reserved.
Until such time as Klein Collection has received payment in full for the services as set out in the confirmed Itinerary, no confirmation documentation will be issued or handed over to the Client/You.Back to Top
It is your responsibility to be aware of all potential diseases, like Malaria, when traveling to Africa. You, as Client, must take all necessary vaccinations and precautions, as are required in the prevention of these diseases, which are endemic to certain regions of Africa. Klein Collection does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for the Client/You being refused entry to any country due to incorrect or incomplete health documentation or vaccinations.Back to Top
1. The Client/You must ensure that prior to embarking on your travels, your passport and visas, and those of your dependants and traveling companions are valid. Such responsibility shall also extend to vaccinations and other medical certificates, and all other travel documents, including traveler's cheques, where applicable.
1. Klein Collection shall not be liable to the Client/You for any claim of whatsoever nature in connection with the provision of any Services and for damages for personal injury or to property, howsoever arising.
1. A child of 12 years and older will automatically be regarded as an adult and charged the full adult rate for all Services provided.
1. This agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa and the Client/You hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the South African Courts. These standard Terms and Conditions and all agreements entered into between Klein Collection and the Client/You pursuant thereto, and on the terms thereof shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa, irrespective of the place where the agreement/s where entered into.
Note: Klein Collection acts as an agent only and is not liable for any loss, damage, death, accident, delay or inconvenience caused by the Supplier/Principal as defined